Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Love love love Thora!!!
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

I think they are all lovely choices but I really love Frida Eleanor! They are two of my favourite names at the moment!

I too think Frida Eleanor the most inspired. I like Franca very much too, but am less sure Eleanor is the right mn.; Maybe Franca Lenore? Thora isn't my style, and while Edit is great, I have to second those who don't like it with the mn you've chosen.

And it's going through a little trendy phase, righ?. I think you are much less likely to meet another Frida or Franca than another Edie--if that's important to you.

Both will grow up nicely too. Edie can be cutesy, and Edith frumpy (until it fully sheds its old image a grows a new one). Whereas Frida and Franca are ageless.

Love Franca and Thora.
    The suggestion of Franca Lenore is divine!
    Perhaps Thora Mirabelle?
    Good luck

thank you for all the feedback! It's very interesting to hear everyone's opinions on the names. I really love all of them, but you are right about some of the combinations not being perfect. However, I chose Eleanor because I love the name and the history, so I probably wouldn't change it to a similar name. But I definitely have some things to think about. Such a tough choice!