Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My cousins name is Evelyn Evans would is be like that? And I legit thought Evelyn Evans was way too matchy when I heard it.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

With that last name, it's a little better since it's the not the She- sound twice in a row, but a She followed by a Sha, but I personally still wouldn't do it. I'm not a fan of alliterated names in general though...

So to really answer your question, yes you CAN, it's not going to harm the child in any way, unless they end up having a lisp... it's really a personal preference.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Honestly, I think it's fine. It's maybe not ideal, but what is? I don't think the kid will be mercilessly teased or anything for a name like that. If Shepherd is really your favorite name, if it's really significant to you in some way, and you can't imagine calling him anything else, use it. It's not terrible.

I am still in search of a name we both love so I am trying different things. I heard this little boy with that name and I really liked. But with our last name I didn't know if worked well or not. I am not sold on the name and its not a definite but trying to find a name WE love, and that flows well with our last name seems impossible.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Although I'm not a fan, it's completely up to you. If you like it, then use it...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara