Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Of those 3 I like Izabella the best. There's a lot of other nn's you could use for it and I agree that it has a good mix of frilly and popular. You could use Bellz or Zabby or something else fun as a quirky z nickname, though I don't think Izzy is too close, as long as both names aren't used together on every page.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Alexis Rene
    15 year old name addict
    reading, writing, coffee

I say go for Jazmyn. It seems like something a teen parent would choose, and the Z link is really good! I think Izzy and Kizzy is just too close, especially if the aunt and the niece see each other often in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily7 View Post
    I say go for Jazmyn. It seems like something a teen parent would choose, and the Z link is really good! I think Izzy and Kizzy is just too close, especially if the aunt and the niece see each other often in the story.
    This is pretty much how I feel. Jazmyn would be my first pick out of those choices. It sounds like something the teen parent character would name her kid and seems to fit the character and story.

Izabella would be my second choice, though, because Liberty does feel too cheesy.

I really, really like Jazmyn, and totally agree. Also, Yasmine is a still teen-parentish, pretty alternative.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski