Violet
    Stella
    Waverly
    Avery
    Poppy
    Maisie
    Bella
    Liberty "Libby"
    Corona (Its a beer company, but also means crown)
    Bea (pn Bee)
    Mia
    Pippa
    Skylar

Naomi
    Mineva
    Opal
    Evie
    June
    Chessa
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

Zarah is an awesome alternative to Sarah!!!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Decided on Keziah nn Kezzie or Kizzy (not sure which would work best) for the sister.

Got three I'm undecided on for the daughter.

Jasmine/Jazmine/Jazmyn - It's got a pretty, feminine sound. With Z's in Thirza and Keziah it's plausible the trend could be carried onto the next generation, so I'm undecided on the spelling. I know I said no trendy spellings, but the more I think about it, the more I think Jazmyn would be more suited to the little girl than Jasmine.

Isabella/Izabella - Ditto the above. Yes it's very popular, frilly and appealing to young mums, and I like the fact she could be an Izzy or a Bella depending on her personality. I wouldn't use the nickname much, she'd be referred to as the full name in the narrative, but is Izzy and Kezzie/Kizzy going to be too much, or would it be a nice quirk to nickname her close to her aunt?

Liberty - I like the meaning of 'freedom' - appropriate for the daughter of someone who ran away at 16 or just plain cheesy? Would use occasional nn Libby.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George