Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sophisticated, sassy, unusual and also guilty pleasures...need some inspiration

My new list is under construction right now - I just can't find something I love. A lot of names I collected through pregnancy don't appeal to me anymore and almost nothing seems as fine to mine ears as my daughter's name to use. So I need your help ladies!
    Some of my newest crushes include Amandine, Aemilia, Caledonia, Sophronia and Proserpina but I am not super crazy about them and I am not sure if they fit with my baby's name(she is called Cornelia).
    What names fall under the description of sassy and sophisticated for you? Share your ideas, I appreciate any help! I am really at loss for inspiration because I am always busy since Nelly's birth and have little time for books and names.
    Also, I would like this thread to become a place to share your guilty pleasures and crushes. Please feel free to share any names you love
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

@Ottilie, sorry for repeating, but you are a super sweetheart! You are always a lot of help, thank you so much. Out of your suggestions I just love Amabel, Bridget, Clementina, Constance, Georgiana, Gwendolen, Merewen, Prudence, Tabitha, Veronica, Wilhelmina and Winifred. Oh, a bunch of stunning names as usual And yes, I also like how Cornelia is uncommon but familiar and quite international too - all my friends who speak different languages(Chinese, Italian,Russian) all pronounce it correct and that's the other plus.
    @seazuno86: What beautiful names! Magnolia, Aviva, Juniper and Nova will be taken to the consideration and Indigo is my GP also. Thank you very much, Sienna.
    Victoria

* Hector & Leontine

@Ottilie, sorry for repeating, but you are a super sweetheart! You are always a lot of help, thank you so much. Out of your suggestions I just love Amabel, Bridget, Clementina, Constance, Georgiana, Gwendolen, Merewen, Prudence, Tabitha, Veronica, Wilhelmina and Winifred. Oh, a bunch of stunning names as usual And yes, I also like how Cornelia is uncommon but familiar and quite international too - all my friends who speak different languages(Chinese, Italian,Russian) all pronounce it correct and that's the other plus.
    @seazuno86: What beautiful names! Magnolia, Aviva, Juniper and Nova will be taken to the consideration and Indigo is my GP also. Thank you very much, Sienna.
    Victoria

* Hector & Leontine