Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well, that definitely takes care of Camden! I don't want to also constantly associate with condoms, which would be what would happen now

My favorite is Everett. It happens to be a name I like anyway. But I do also think it suits Emmeline very much in style. Yes, it starts also with an E, but all its consonants are different, and harder, than Emmeline's soft ones.

If I have a daughter, I will be naming her either Annelise or Emmeline, with the other as a future sibling name. My favorite boy names with Annelise and Emmeline are Harrison, Oliver and Spencer. If I had an Emmeline and then a boy and not my husbands influence, I would have a Harrison, nn Harry.

BTW, Everett is one of my top 2 names for my son without husbands input. Unfortunately, it will probably end up being his middle name. :-(

I love the name Harrison Unfortunately for us, with a last name of Heine, I am quite sure there is the potential for a nn of 'Harry Hiney.' I also loved the name of Rosalind for a girl, but we didn't want to worry about her being called 'Rosey Hiney.' I also love the name Oliver and regret using it for my cat. My cousin's son is named Spencer. I feel like it gets more difficult to find good names when you have children later because so many names get used by friends and family. :-S