Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Anyone wanna help a desperate momma out?

Desperate maybe crazed........ Well this is my 3rd girl i think i have a right to be. Anyways anyone wanna take a stab at my very crazed criteria? I love how i feel like i can relate to you ladies, and ive seen that many of you really know your stuff so im giving my husband a break from my craziness and asking you all for help

Background: Due in Dec. Have a daughter named Kairi Xia and another named Ella Q i like this new girl's name to sound like it fits in with the sisters, so im looking for soft/girly names, also unique i really stretched with Ella cause i know it is extremely popular but it went with the middle name Q the best which i was searching for (long story on why i chose middle name first)

Criteria: 1. I dont want a name that begins with and K or an E 2. I dont want a name with an ending sound "ee" or "ah" like Kairi or Ella 3. I prefer 1-2 syllables 4. soft/girly name

OK i think thats it.... Im embarrassed to show my extremeness but im desperate at this point, i feel bad i do not have a name yet. My other two girls had there names by the time i was 5 months

Thank you all for your help
    Last edited by xia_q; September 9th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

yes i know sticking to it eliminates lots of nice 3 syll. names LOL thats a nice list! thank you
    i recently (like 2 min ago) found Aerith and i love it..... might change to Aeris, not sure yet

anyone like?

Sorry for any repeats...

A few more for you!
    Carys
    Maeve
    Mae
    Isolde
    Violet
    Alice
    Edith
    Iris
    June
    Pearl
    Grace
    Faith
    Tess
    Mabel
    Ivy
    Beatrix
    Hazel
    Anwen
    Tamsin
    Colette
    Clarice
    Hollis
    Iris
    Fleur
    Lucienne
    Ingrid
    Sandrine
    Simone

Of this list my favs for you are: Fleur, Iris, and Maeve

And I think we want to hear the stories behind your daughters names!
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!