Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have a thing for spanish names so I will give you a list of a few spanish sounding names I have heard because I'm of hispanic origin

Ximena
    Carlota
    Julieta
    Viviana
    Florencia
    Constanza
    Luisa
    Mia
    Renata
    Victoria
    Fernanda
    Camila
    Lua
    Adriana
    Pamela
    Mariana
    Paola
    Daniela

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

You said the father is from Barcelona — is he a Catalan, then? Because then you are dealing with a whole different language and culture with deep political and nationalistic sensitivities, and I don't think Catalans particularly like to give kids Spanish names (say, Jorge rather than Jordi).

The ideal thing would be a name that works in Spanish, Catalan, and English. Valentina and Clara sound pretty to me, but I have no idea how the names are percieved in Spain (low class? old fashioned? unusual?).

Here's a list of popular names in Catalonia: http://www.idescat.cat/nadons/
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.