Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: List of names or list of combos?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Names

30 68.18%
  • Combos

14 31.82%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you keep a list of names or a list of combos?

I'm curious. I know most people probably have both kinds of lists, but which do you find yourself actively working on the most?

I've always kept a list of names, not first/middle combos, but lately some combos have been popping into my head that are too good not to write down...
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I have a list of my top favorite names that also have middle names with them, but I also have a list of names that I like just fine and would consider, but those don't have any middles.

I have a list of first names and middle names, with just a couple of combos of my favourite names at the top. The middles I have are fairly set, I don[t often add to the list and it includes a lot of family ones. Any first name pick would just get two middles from that list, so it seems pointless to write lists of combos where most of the mns will be the same.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I have both, but I work on my name list every month and my combos list every three months
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Both. I have couple of lists.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country