Names Searched Right Now:

Which one? Or both? Too similar? Help!?!

I've had this idea in my mind for a while, sometimes I can't move on with a story without getting all the names and facts of each character right. A family with a weather man for a father and an anchor woman for a mother who are now retired and the life they have with their adult children and their families getting caught in a storm over a holiday, sounds weird and a bit stupid I know but I kind of like it, I'm just having some trouble moving forward without having all the names and facts right.
    Father: Lowen North (his names and the others are intentionally themed)
    Mother: Summer Wesley Stevens
    Their children:
    Wesley Lowen North
    Marigold Susannah North
    Jackson Steven North
    and this is where I have a problem the last daughter's name is either Hadley or Hailey, then I thought maybe they could be twins since I adore both names and people give their twins matchy matchy names all the time, if you were me which would you pick or would twins be so bad?

I think I over think these things sometimes.
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Not at all, all of those are good questions. I like all of your names, and I think having Hadley and Hailey as twins isn't a bad idea at all.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski