5 18.52%
  • Annika Paige

8 29.63%
  • Annika Reese

1 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name for Annika

Our daughter will be making her appearance soon and we are stuck for names. We like Annika and Adalyn and are having trouble finding the "perfect" middle name for Annika. Our last name is Smith so 1-2 syllable names are preferred and we are open to suggestions. Here's what we have to vote on so far for our "favorites". Big brother is Adrian Cooper.

Because Annika has such strong consonants, it's difficult to pronounce a middle name with a strong consonant at the beginning. I'm definitely a fan of Annika Jane.

b-a-i-l-e-y

teenberry, writer, feminist, geek.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, tierney ray, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, kieran benedict, larkin willoughby, gabriel frost, henry bonaventure.

I really like Annika Jane and Annika Claire. I have a friend who's Annika Grace and I think her name is lovely!

I like Annika Jane.

I like the twist-on-a-classic, spunky Annika with a very traditional, classic middle... so Annika Jane is my vote. I like Annika Claire, but the double "k" sound throws me off. I like Annika Elizabeth too
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14