Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: which name should we choose?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • lily june

41 51.25%
  • alice june

23 28.75%
  • vivien june

16 20.00%
  • evelyn june

18 22.50%
  • annie june

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

help! due in 10 days and no name for baby girl!

Really need some inspiration for baby girl due in 10 days. We would like her middle name to be June. She would be a sibling to Ava. Some names we like are: alice, lily, vivien, evelyn and annie. Which do you like best? Would like any other suggestions too! Time is running out!

I love Annie but I don't know if it sounds good with June. Lily June is super cute.

To be honest, a lot of those first names are very close to Ava. Maybe not full, but when they're nicknames, they're kind of similar.

Alice could be Allie, its not that close to Ava, but I can see it being slightly problematic.
    Same with Annie.
    Vivien as a whole isn't that close to Ava, but Vivi and Ava kind of makes me trip over all the V's.
    Evelyn as a whole isn't too much like Ava, but Eve and Ava? Uh...

So I'd say my vote goes to Lily, not just because it looks good next to Ava and isn't problematic, but also that it sounds great with June.

Lily June & Ava!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I particularly like Alice June and Vivian June, but after reading your post, I find them both a bit too close to Ava.
    So if I could, I would change my vote to Lillian/Lilliana nickname Lily to go with Ava.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Alice June and Lily June are both lovely and very cute.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca