Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Juniper?

I have a Juniper and we love her name, it really suits her and i can imagine it growing on her well. She mainly goes by Juni or Junebug and we thought she could be June or Juno or even use her middle name later if she thinks her name is too quirky. On the whole, reactions to her name have been really positive; we do get the occasional raised eyebrow or puzzled look but i think that would be the same for any unusual name.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Susannah Maybelle Pearl or Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Juniper is beautiful! It's a shame that my DH doesnt like it though, but it's a great name.
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

It's a fantastic name. I absolutely love it and would use it in a heartbeat.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I really like Juniper, and I'd go with Juni for a nickname.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them