Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Juniper?

Thanks for all the feedback! Still can't decide, but love all the positive ideas!

I ♥ it - it's a favorite of mine.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

Not a fan. It seems like the Jennifer lovers were looking for something fresh and zeroed in on Juniper. On a boy it's fresh but it's closeness to Jennifer and the nicknames June and Juni make it feel dated on girls

Shea * Jade * Azure * Fox * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

So funny, I just came on here to start a post asking the same question!
    I have 8 weeks to go (don't know the sex), and have been loving Juniper all along - but just starting to second guess myself...

My question is - I think Juniper is just gorgeous for a little girl, but can it grow up with her? Can you imagine a 35, 45, 55 year old Juniper?
    I can imagine an author/actress/designer/musician called Juniper, but will it wear as well if she wants to be an accountant/politician/merchant banker?

My leaning is towards yes - I think it can be bouncy and fun for a little girl and elegant and sophisticated for a serious woman... just have to convince myself of this!
    Mum to Milo Mitchell... A big brother to August Henry or (insert girls name here!!) due on August 5

I think yes. If she's in a more stuffy, formal profession, she can just go by June, if she wants, which is 100% non-offensive. And then Juniper is just the quirky full name that occasionally shows up on official documents.

Plus, I think by 2030, Juniper is not going to seem that odd...?