Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Joseph!

Threaded View

Joseph!

Just a new (and old!) crush. Quite possibly inspired by the fact that I just watched Premium Rush with my little sister and I may or may not have a minor crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I had been crushing on it before we ever saw the movie, though, so I think that just cemented it. Thoughts on Joseph? I do love the nn Joe, and I don't mind Joey, but are their more--unexpected, I guess, is the word?--nns for it? I'm not terribly fond of Joss, and while Seph intrigues me, I'm not sure how usable it is? I'm quite happy with just Joseph and Joe, but I figured I'd see if there was something else I was missing.

Also, combo ideas? So far I've tossed around Joseph Lev (maybe Joseph Lev Booker or Joseph Lev Alexander), Joseph Cyprian (love the sort of underhanded reference to Barnabas, the apostle), Joseph Leo, and Joseph ["L"-something] Brave. The LB middle initials would be for my grandfather, whose full name was L. B.

Does Joseph fit with the names in my signature?

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter