Names Searched Right Now:

Favorite Combos That Aren't Yours?

I was just curious. Obviously everyone has their own style and taste. But Sometimes I stumble across names in the forums that totally aren't my style and would never use but I think or stunning! What are your favorite combos from the forums that AREN'T yours?

I love...

Amy's Dominic James
    Blade's Antoine Raphael
    Clairedelune's Ambrose Pascal Xavier
    Ellie's Xavier North
    Emma's Crispin Yew
    Javad's basically everything
    Jemama's Sebastian Elihu
    Kibby's Theron Xavier
    Kitty's Luther Wolf
    MeiMei's Oscar Leopold
    Rosey's Asa Guillaume
    Sesshie's Orion Melchior North
    tfzolghadr's Soren Pasha
    Zelia's Amaury Charles Theo

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I remember right now (hope I got them right...)
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Erm, I'm not sure I can think of any boys' examples, haha!

Oh, I do love @jemama's Linus Ezra Graham, it's so dashing and quirky and fun!

There's a member on here, she hasn't been around for a while, but I think her username's @romanticism? Maybe? Years ago she tossed around Violet Lydia Eve, I'm still massively in love with that! And I remember a friend on another site came up with Elsa Felicity, I was completely spell-bound by that. I don't know why, because I don't really care for it anymore (although I still love Felicity!).

My sister's top pick for each gender used to be Julia Renee and Ezra John--I thought those were pretty stunning for a fifteen-year-old! Now she's moved on to Spencer Haley (girl) and Benjamin, or Nicholas, or something for a boy. Benjamin and Nicholas are nice, but I really don't care for Spencer at all.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Jemama's Bronwen Eliza and Sebastian Elihu

Pinkballerina's Amelie Clara

Aguafresca's Lucía Noemí, Sebastián Tomás, and Inés Magdalena... Basically all combos. The future hubs' favorite is Lucía Noemí.

Mega_muffin's Catherine Ophelia

There are many more I can't think of them right now.

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't realize this was the boys forum. *facepalm*
    Last edited by dindlee; June 6th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14