Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sibling names

sibling names

Still searching for the perfect sibling name for Lottie (not Charlotte). Our list has gotten shorter, but we are still not sure. Here is what we have:

Nora
    Eliza
    Tessa
    Zoe
    Eden
    Abby
    Pippa

Thanks for your suggestions and advice!

Lottie and Nora! I love Zoe as well but it doesn't go with Lottie as fine as Nora.
    I do like Pippa and Abby but only for nicknames, they are not kinda name that can be used on its own.
    Lottie is gorgeous BTW
    Some other ideas:
    Maisie
    Hattie*
    Poppy
    Jenny
    Minty*
    Dolly
    Minnie*
    Birdie
    Sally
    Polly
    Molly
    Lucy
    Sophie
    Gracie*
    Franny
    The starred ones are my favorite ones. Also, my daughter's name is Cornelia but we call her Nelly - Lottie and Nelly also work well, don't they?

I actually prefer the non -ie/-y ending. Unless is looks pretty different. Hattie of course sprung to mind, but that is super matchy. Tessa and Pippa work best, imo. Yes, Pippa is very nicknamey... but so is Lottie, so together they work. Lottie & Tess. Pippa & Lottie. I also love the names Nora, Eliza and Zoe. A few other ideas: Esme, Mira, Mila, Zora, Zola, Nola.

Thanks for the replies! Our favorite right now is Nora with Lottie. We also Love Lucy and Molly but I feel like they are both too matchy. Since Lottie is technically a nickname for Charlotte, we would like to go for other nicknames as given names. We would also like to stick with nicknames of classic names such as Nora for Eleanor, Pippa for Phillipa, Tessa for Theresa, Abby for Abigail etc. to keep the same feel as Lottie. Any thoughts?

Lottie and Pippa fit well IMO as does Abbie. I agree with emsky that the names that begin with 'ee' sounds clash a little bit with Lottie.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/