Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one sounds better with Spencer?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleanor

9 18.00%
  • Juliette

14 28.00%
  • Violet

12 24.00%
  • Georgia

14 28.00%
  • Rosalie

13 26.00%
  • Vivienne

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We've narrowed it down!

So Jason and I have been discussing names that we like, plus the suggestions you all gave us and we narrowed it down to a few names for baby girl. Our biggest debate though is if we pick Eleanor would she feel like the odd one out with sisters name Delaney, Charlotte, and Hallie. Or if we choose a name like Juliette or Violet would she end up having other Juliet(te)'s or Violet's in her class and hate it. Because I hated having other Erins in my classes. We like the idea of having Juliette or Violet because then her name would pair with Charlotte's like Hallie's pairs with Delaney.

The names we've narrowed it down to are:
    -Eleanor (We adore Eleanor and we love Nora so much but we feel like it would be slightly awkward with Laney, Lottie, and Hallie/Hal. The same with Juliette, we don't want the kids to feel left out that their first initial isn't the same as Mommy's.)
    -Juliette (When we were pregnant with our first four Juliette was always one under our first girls choice (we never found out the gender with our first four) So Juliette has always been a favorite and Jay and I really want to use it BUT I don't want the kids to feel left out because their first initials aren't the same as Daddy's)
    -Violet (Jason actually suggested this; he loves the idea of having Spencer and Violet which I also love. Especially Spence and Vi)
    -Georgia (We have no idea why we love Georgia as much as we do, but it is one of those we love the idea of having a little Georgia)
    -Vivienne(We love Viv and Vivi. I can totally picture us with a little Viv, but I just don't know with Truman, Delaney, Charlotte, Hallie, and Spencer.)
    And finally, Rosalie(We love Rosalie and it like Juliette has been on our lists from the moment we started talking about names. We love the nicknames Rosie, Rose, Rosa, and Lee. The only thing that turns me of slightly from Rosalie, is Twilight, but half the time I forget that Rosalie was a vampire in Twilight)

We may just wait until she gets here to name her, but I would really like to stop calling her, baby girl, little lady. LOL. Thoughts? Which one do you think sounds better with Spencer?
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

Juliette is my favorite on your list. I also love Vivienne and Violet.

I love Eleanor and Vivienne <3
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

Eleanor and Spencer = ♥♥♥♥
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

I love Rosalie - please remember that there are a lot of people out there who don't know about that vampire movie/book/whatever.