Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Middle name Grace and big sister Adelyn Cate. Which do you like?

Hubby and I already have the middle name for our babe picked... Grace. Need help choosing a first! Big sister is Adelyn Cate. This is what I have so far..

Liana (lee-ah-nah)
    Laine or Laina
    Becca
    Livia
    Ava
    Everly
    Brae or Bree
    Sophia

It's a random list I know! I just like what I like lol! Your pick? Or suggestions? Thanks

I like Everly the best.

I know which I really don't like, but I can't pick the best one! :P I don't like Liana, Becca, Laine, Brae and Sophia. The others are nice

I like Laina Grace or Livia Grace to go with Adelyn, however, none of the names on the list seem quite as special to me as Adelyn!
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

Thank you I had boy names down and ready but am struggling with another girl! Adelyn Cate was the one and only name that was an option for our oldest so it's tough, I'm so picky. These are all 'well I have to name her something names' haha. Good thing I have 4 more months Thanks again!