Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which of these three combos is your favorite?

My OH and I have pretty much narrowed our choices down to three combos for our fifth boy - in large part thanks to all the help and suggestions from all you wonderful Berries out there!

As a reminder, our first four boys are Asher David, Boaz Arthur, Simon Frederick and Jethro Noah.

Our three choices are:

Malachi Reuben
    Ephraim Isaac
    Isaac Solomon

Which is your favorite?

In addition, I have a wonderful friend who is pregnant with her first boy, and she can't decide between Aldo and Arlo. Any opinions on those two names?

Thanks so much,
    Cynthiajane

Isaac Solomon flows best but I'm not a fan of Isaac really.
    guinea pig mama to HeTTy . oLGa . eNiD . WiNNie

GRaCe . JuLia . KiTTy . MaRGo . NaDia . PoLLy
    HuGo . iGoR . JoHN . RoRy . SaMSoN . ToBy

Ephraim Isaac! Ephraim is one of my top names and so underused, excited to see others like it too! Best wishes!

I really love Isaac with Asher, Boaz, Simon, and Jethro! I think it's fab. I really love Ephraim, too, especially with your boys, so I think Ephraim Isaac would get my vote, but if I liked the Isaac combo a bit more, that might have gotten my vote instead. I really love both options.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiajane View Post
    My OH and I have pretty much narrowed our choices down to three combos for our fifth boy - in large part thanks to all the help and suggestions from all you wonderful Berries out there!

As a reminder, our first four boys are Asher David, Boaz Arthur, Simon Frederick and Jethro Noah.

Our three choices are:

Malachi Reuben
    Ephraim Isaac
    Isaac Solomon

Which is your favorite?

In addition, I have a wonderful friend who is pregnant with her first boy, and she can't decide between Aldo and Arlo. Any opinions on those two names?

Thanks so much,
    Cynthiajane
    Of the three, my vote is for Ephraim Isaac, followed by Malachi Reuben.

I prefer Arlo to Aldo.
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013