Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cora-Juliet would work for uniqueness.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Cora Juliet is beautiful! I have only met 1 little Cora and I am around a lot of kids. I wouldn't rename her. I don't think you are going to have tons of Cora's running around. She might have 2 or 3 in her whole school.

Cora is beautiful. I'm a HUGE Downton Abbey fan! I think maybe Coralie nn Cora or maybe even Coral?

Good luck

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

It just worries me how quickly its risen in popularity as when I found it a few years ago it seemed pretty much unheard of. I'm sure the characters named Cora in these two shows are to blame! It wouldn't bother me so much if it became popular in a few years, I just don't want there to be loads around her age and in her class.

I've not actually met another Cora yet, its just people telling me they know of Coras but that makes me think I will run into them at some point.
    I think I might leave it how it is for now as we will still be calling her Cora anyway but may possibly want a longer name to put down when she starts nursery/school.

If you haven't already, you MUST watch The Last of the Mohicans. The heroine Cora (played by the luminous Madeleine Stowe) is so absolutely gorgeous that you'll fall in love with the name all over again.