Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which is your favorite boy name to go with Rex and Troy? Got it down to three!

My DH has gone from letting me pick the next baby's name to having a (very) large say. After obsessing for days we keep going back to the same three names. Which do you think goes with our sibset and stands strongly, yet somewhat uniquely, on its own? We may end up calling him Vic if we used Victor. Victor is my fathers name. We would not use a nickname for Marcus though, I have a brother and step-brother both named Marc. We would be using this name simply because we like it, not to honor or represent anyone.

Rex Thomas, Troy Michael, Dean Victor

Rex Thomas, Troy Michael, Victor Dean/John/Marcus

Rex Thomas, Troy Michael, Marcus Victor
    Last edited by mylittleking; June 6th, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added a middle name

I seem to remember your surname ending with an N... am I right? If so, I'd go for Marcus Victor... Marcus brings to mind Marcus Aurelius and the Roman Empire... great name!
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Quote Originally Posted by tfzolghadr View Post
    I seem to remember your surname ending with an N... am I right? If so, I'd go for Marcus Victor... Marcus brings to mind Marcus Aurelius and the Roman Empire... great name!
    Yes, it ends in -en.
    And you can obviously see where we're going with our name choices! My husband and boys LOVE ancient Roman and Greek history and mythology. There are of course some wonderful ancient names to be found, but DH likes the subtlety of these.

Anyone else feel like one name is a better fit?

I have to say I love Victor with your boys' name. Marcus is wonderful but as soon as he's in school he will be Mark, probably by his own choosing.

Rex Thomas, Troy Michael and Victor Dean is my favorite. Rex, Troy and Vic!