Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I also agree with the above post that said Nina Anneliese. It is an elegant and beautiful name. I am biased though, since I've named my own child Nina : ) I also like Ines Maria. I am not a fan of Katarina.

I agree with @desdumoulins, Nina Anneliese is stunning. My mother is completely Portuguese and my Dad is mostly French, so I can understand having to bridge the language barriers, lol. But I think Nina Anneliese is a great combination.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Keep in mind that "Inês" may look simple but sounds quite difficult to non-Portuguese ears when spoken out loud. And Bianca is a little trashy in Portugal (most foreign-sounding names are, I'm afraid). The Portuguese-German kids I know are called Maria, Jano, and Eva. My advice is to something simple, classic and international.

Ideas:
    Astrid
    Beatriz
    Carolina
    Clara
    Cecilia
    Ema / Emma
    Francisca
    Helena
    Isabel
    Leonor
    Luzia
    Matilde
    Olivia
    Sofia
    Teodora
    Zoe
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Oh I love Anna and Inez (uh-nez not i-nez -
    but if it comes down to it and you like both it doesn't matter my name sounds very different in English and German).

If you think Anna is too plain how about something very similar to it like Hannah, Johanna etc?

Inez however wins to me. I just love this and would consider it for as it works for our German/American/Spanish/Argentine house hold.
    Inez Annabel
    Inez Leonora
    Inez Hannelore
    Inez Marianna
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)