Names Searched Right Now:

Unpopular Name Opinions

There are a lot of names I've been seeing lately that everyone loves that I really don't like, so I made this post to talk about names you hate that everyone loves and names you love that everyone hates.

Mine would be:
    Ivy (Besides a bad association it just reminds me of poison ivy. I don't really wanna name my kid after a plant that brings a painful rash)
    Isla (I don't hate the name, but I feel like in America and other English speaking countries that girl would have to explain the pronunciation/spelling of her name everything she meets someone)
    Caoimhe (Along the same lines as Isla. Unless your kid will be growing up in Ireland noone is going to know how to say it)
    Emory (Everyone loves this but all I can think of is an emery board, which is a type of nail file)
    Juliet (Even if you spell it the French way I just feel like it's not a great association)
    Delilah (Even if you're not religious your kid will probably find out the story somewhere. Not a great namesake)

And names I love noone else likes:
    Rainbow (It goes along with the nature name trend, and you could shorten it to Rain or Bo as a nickname)
    Victory (Kinda like Victoria but it's more of a virtue name)
    Hezekiah, Moses, Lazarus, Mordecai, Uriah (Basically I like out there Biblical names for boys)