Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    My friends all really like the name Beckett, for a girl. All I hear is "bucket" though. My cousin and I use to joke about having children named Jack, Jill and Beckett. Like the nursery rhyme where they go to fetch a bucket of water!

And I agree with the nickname sentiment. I don't even consider nicknames when choosing. They are unneeded.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Ferelith, Celandine Ceridwen, Nettle Chiyo, Pennyroyal Matilda, Dandelion Jane
    Fox Atticus, Huckleberry Ivan, Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Thistle Dorian

Crushes: Myfanwy, Merewen, Anoushka, Heliotrope, Chihiro
    Angus, Jules, Bear, Larkspur, Blue, Robin

http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/

Popular names on Nameberry that I dislike: Cordelia, Cornelia, Eleanor, Pearl, Eloise, Persephone, Penelope, Willa.

With the nickname thing there are certain names that I like that I kind of know I would use a nickname for, especially longer names, but when picking a name I'm not going to think about it heavily. Also I see a lot of people say stuff like 'I love Theodore but hate Teddy and Theo.' As far as I'm concerned, if you absolutely hate all the obvious nicknames for a name, then you shouldn't use it.

Names people love but I dislike:
    Harriet, Penelope (especially this one), Fiona, Eloise, Avery, Clementine, Kaylee, and Arya. And I just hate the name Lucia.

Names I love but others don't:
    Fern, Wendy, Barbara, and Diane. I don't know, I guess I like the older names.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix