Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    My friends all really like the name Beckett, for a girl. All I hear is "bucket" though. My cousin and I use to joke about having children named Jack, Jill and Beckett. Like the nursery rhyme where they go to fetch a bucket of water!

And I agree with the nickname sentiment. I don't even consider nicknames when choosing. They are unneeded.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Popular names on Nameberry that I dislike: Cordelia, Cornelia, Eleanor, Pearl, Eloise, Persephone, Penelope, Willa.

With the nickname thing there are certain names that I like that I kind of know I would use a nickname for, especially longer names, but when picking a name I'm not going to think about it heavily. Also I see a lot of people say stuff like 'I love Theodore but hate Teddy and Theo.' As far as I'm concerned, if you absolutely hate all the obvious nicknames for a name, then you shouldn't use it.

Names people love but I dislike:
    Harriet, Penelope (especially this one), Fiona, Eloise, Avery, Clementine, Kaylee, and Arya. And I just hate the name Lucia.

Names I love but others don't:
    Fern, Wendy, Barbara, and Diane. I don't know, I guess I like the older names.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix