Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Here's an unpopular name opinion: Don't worry about teasing. Seriously, unless you are naming your son Mister Monkey Butt and your daughter Elliot, they are not going to get teased. Kids have an amazing capacity to not care at all about things adults think are direly important, names among them.
    THIS.

Also, nobody gets beat up because of their name.

Unpopular name opinion: STOP OBSESSING OVER NICKNAMES. The obsession with nicknames on this website absolutely drives me up the wall. Every name does not need a nickname.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Unpopular name opinion: STOP OBSESSING OVER NICKNAMES. The obsession with nicknames on this website absolutely drives me up the wall. Every name does not need a nickname.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - especially as most of the time nicknames are given by peers and parents have no control over it.

My unpopular opinion: the charm of Hazel, Ivy and Olive totally eludes me.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

My unpopular name opinion is that I do not swoon over Oliver and Theodore.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I really don't get the love of the names Harriet, Persephone, Rosamund, Arthur, or Ezra.

I love Martha (which really hasn't made a come back) and Arlo ( which many seem to dislike).
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Penelope, Mavis and most of the old fashioned names that every seems to like.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com