Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Tallulah. I just don't get it. It sounds...ignorant? I guess. I can't really explain it.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

ADELINE: Feels like an incomplete Madeline.
    BEATRICE: I only see: Beat-rice.
    CECILY: It feels slimy.
    ELISE: No spunk. I much prefer Elsie.
    ELOWEN: L.O.N. As pretty as it looks and sounds, it sounds like the alphabet.
    GEORGIA: I don't like that it contains: orgy.
    OLIVE: I think of the food. Not appealing. Sounds like "I'll live".
    PENELOPE: I don't like how ends in "pee" and reminds me of: envelope & cantaloupe. I just see: Pen-elope.
    VERONICA: It sounds masculine and ends in : ick.
    VIRGINIA: I don't like the virgin connection.

ADORE:

ANASTASIA
    AURORA
    HERMIONE
    IRIS
    JOSEPHINE (despite the religious connection)
    LYRA
    MIRABELLE
    NIMUE
    OFELIA/OPHELIA
    PRIMROSE
    TEMPEST
    VESPER
    VIOLETTA

I don't like religious names at all.

Olive and Penelope. Olive sounds fusty and reminds me only of olives, which aren't appealing in the least. And olive green is an ugly color.

Penelope reminds me of a crazy tv character from The Amanda Show in the nineties. It sounds nerdy to me. Though I like the nicknames.

I'm not picky with names. I love a lot of them, but the really overused names is what I hate. For example: Casey, Katie, Kaitlin, Carry/Kary/Cary, Mitchelle, Tiffany, Nicole, Bella, Amanda/Mandy, etc. There's A LOT of overused names. Can't stand them. For boys, the usual names are alright with me like John, Jack, David, Van, Christopher. I guess with the boys' names; that doesn't bother me even though I do like the weird names for both genders.

My Absolute Favorites:

Zayden
    Gabriel
    Atlas
    Phoenix
    Boaz
    Barnabas/Barnaby
    Lindsay

Esperance
    Casanova
    Ridley
    Julianna/Julianne
    Aurora
    Jack
    Pearl
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Here's an unpopular name opinion: Don't worry about teasing. Seriously, unless you are naming your son Mister Monkey Butt and your daughter Elliot, they are not going to get teased. Kids have an amazing capacity to not care at all about things adults think are direly important, names among them.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...