Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    When I was very little (maybe 2 or 3?) I guess it suddenly occurred to me that my dad had a name other than "Dad." According to my mom, I asked her what it was and she told me, "Your daddy's name is Rudolph...like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer!" She says I thought about it for a second, burst into tears, then wailed (mournfully), "Noooo it's not...!"

My mother, being an reasonable woman, judged it wise to agree with me
    human children:
    holden timothy | huckleberry jude
    non-human children:
    penelope | puck | sofia

When you occasionally get bored with the usual name sites, and start searching random lists of other things that might provide some 'new' names. Today it was 'castles in the UK'. Could be 'parks in North America' or 'mountain ranges'. Some sort of support group for name-aholics is probably in my future.

You know you're a name nerd when you are semi shocked when you DON'T know the meaning, origin, or various spellings of a name

Haha you know you are a namenerd when you visit your favorite name's pages all the time to see how popular they are that day.
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

You are a name nerd when you can tell what people's names mean and what other various there are. and look through obituaries,birth announcements & other places and ask people their names childrens names parents names and so..on and always looking out for that one special name...
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months