Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I always talk about names with my friends. I ask questions like, "What would you name a future child? What if its a boy/girl? What middle names would you choose? What do you think of the name ___? Isn't the name _____ so pretty!?" I'm surprised they haven't told me to just shut up yet, haha.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Evangeline, Louisa Beatrice, Sarah Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Thea Clarissa, Jane Valentina
    Winston Kenneth, Isaac Malachi, Asher Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Edward Solomon, Abraham Roscoe

Today was my cousin's high school graduation, and there were 3 Emily Elizabeths in a class of 200. I definitely had a nerd moment.

I was at an equestrian training clinic today and in between taking photos and notes, I wrote down the names of all the riders in the groups. I watched a clinic for the first time a few years ago and realized that the names of horsey girls could be an interesting type (in that clinic there was a Wimberley and a Reed, and some others I can't remember sadly!). This group wasn't as diverse as the others, but i figured I'd share it here because this is an audience (perhaps the only one) who would appreciate it!
    Here they are (edit to add, this was a group of teenagers/14-20 years old, in the US south, but some kids can from several states away)
    Madeline
    Molly
    Bowers (male)
    Cate
    Sarah
    Lauren
    Piper

Catherine
    Camila
    Madison
    Emma
    Hanna
    Nanny
    Sydney

Rebecca
    Julia
    Sara
    Kelly
    Morgan
    Hannah
    Kasey
    Last edited by anotherkate; June 10th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.

I go through my old yearbooks to look at the names. This is especially fun with my preschool yearbooks where all of the high school kids were born in the early eighties.

When the only you reason you buy a yearbook is NOT to look back on the fond moments spent with your classmates, but to see the names of people in different grade levels.
    And Nameberry comes up as your most visited site.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction