Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ...you go to a ballet/concert/play and you spend the whole time looking at the names listed in the program and not watching the stage/listening to the music.
    ~Mehri

Bump Up
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

You can identify the origin and meaning of a name you've never heard or seen written before.
    (This happened to me the other day, people thought it was a cool party trick. lol.)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I totally agree with so many of these answers! I think Isabella Grace is nice, but way way way to overused. It's kinda like Isabella Marie. Like no your kid isn't unique because of twilight now everyone is naming there kid Isabella Marie lol.
    I watch the credits at the end of movies too and my friends are always like "why do you want to watch the most boring and unimportant part of the movie?" Umm hello why not?!
    When teachers have story problems on tests, I mostly just pay attention to the names they use and I think wow how generic or wow that's old fashioned. Sometimes I try to think of middle names not even on purpose, it just sort of happens.
    One of my best friends always jokes around about names for my future child/children and says that she's going to write a few down on paper and throw them into a hat and I have to pick one randomly and that's the name I'll use just because I change my favorite name everyday of the week.
    So yeah that's my story.
    Strive not to be a success, but rather of value
    ~Albert Einstein~

You know (even if you haven't been around kids lately) that at least for a modern girl a name like Amy or Melissa would be more "unique" than Isabella or Mia. (Intended to be a spin-off to the Isabella [insert "filler" middle name] comments in some previous posts to this thread.)
    Last edited by namefan; June 9th, 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: revision