Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

You know your a namenerd when........

So this came to me when I was in an Religion test and check the spelling of Heaven I read it backwords as Nevaeh, namenerdy right so have you ever had these moments? surely I can't be the only one.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Sometimes I'm watching TV shows with my family or my boyfriend's family and I just can't *not* comment on the name choice. Sometimes, I have to say, "Those are really good names. I love it." And sometimes, I have to say, "WHY WOULD YOU NAME A PERSON THAT?"

Today in English class a girl from another class who was pregnant brought in her baby to show my English teacher. All the girls in the class walked up to see the baby and I did too, not because I really wanted to see it but because I wanted to know its name so badly and I can't hear very well from where I sit in the back.

Anyway, its name was Isabella Grace (sp?) and I was so disappointed in how "generic" her name was I just walked back to my seat all bummed out and didn't even look at the baby. I think out of all my classmates I was the only one who didn't think her name was "gorgeous"
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Whenever I see a film, I make sure that afterwards, I take a look at the full cast and crew list on IMDB.

I do it for every single film that I see, whether it at the cinema or on TV/DVD.

Sometimes the credits go so fast, or the writing is too small to see them properly, when the credits roll at the end. That's why IMDB is a Godsend.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

When someone mentions a name and you know the meaning off hand & everyone has that "what, is that your middle name or something?" moment. Nope. Just obsessed.