Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Letters you don't like

Are there any letters that usually make you automatically dislike a name or have a prejudice against the name (makes it feel silly, made up, etc.)?

For me, I generally dislike names beginning with K with few exceptions (I like Katherine and it's varients particularly Katerina, Japanese name like Kyoko, Kismet, Krishna, Keifer, Kellen/Kellan, Kieran/Kiernan, and Kipling)
    Last edited by nymphalis antiopa; January 17th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

K and hard C names, but only for boys. Conrad, Karl, Kurt, Cormac etc.. For some reason it doesn't bother me with girls name lol.
    Jessica, mama to 7 year old twins Clara and Sebastian, expecting baby boy in April 2014

I don't really like names that start with P. The only one I kind of like and would possibly use is Patrick, but that is because it would honor my mom. It would also only be a middle name. I really can't think of another P name that I like.

I too dislike "K" names, and actually can't think of a single one I do like (Katherine is not bad, but is ages beneath Catherine). I also really dislike "W" names. The only one I can think of that I tolerate is Wendy.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I hate P, U and B for both genders. No exceptions.

I hate O, H, and F for girls. With the exception of Haven and Ondine.
    And I hate A, X and Y for boys. With the exceptions of Alexander and Atlas.