Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I wouldn't start a conversation with a stranger about their baby's name. But I have complimented people when I first meet them and learn their kids' names (I always ask).
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I'm 14, so it would be a bit awkward for me to do that unless I was alone i think. Idk that's just my viewpoint. So I would if I was alone.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

If a stranger brings up the subject their children when I'm talking to them then I might ask what they're called (especially if said child is with them at the time) and compliment them on their choices, even if I'm not keen on them.

I mainly do it because getting a compliment on my own child's name makes my day so it's nice to do that for someone else!
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

It's actually kind of a problem. I like a lot of names and can usually find something I like about any name. So I do this A LOT.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Not usually, but I was served by a Flora in a shop the other day and I simply HAD to comment! I just said I thought her name was beautiful

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.