Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I wouldn't start a conversation with a stranger about their baby's name. But I have complimented people when I first meet them and learn their kids' names (I always ask).
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence

I'm 14, so it would be a bit awkward for me to do that unless I was alone i think. Idk that's just my viewpoint. So I would if I was alone.
    14 year old name addict

If a stranger brings up the subject their children when I'm talking to them then I might ask what they're called (especially if said child is with them at the time) and compliment them on their choices, even if I'm not keen on them.

I mainly do it because getting a compliment on my own child's name makes my day so it's nice to do that for someone else!
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

It's actually kind of a problem. I like a lot of names and can usually find something I like about any name. So I do this A LOT.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

Not usually, but I was served by a Flora in a shop the other day and I simply HAD to comment! I just said I thought her name was beautiful

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.