Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I have a couple times, but more often it people comenting to me that they like our name choices! Especially if people find out our eldest's name is Elizabeth.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all.

I have strong opinions and a weak verbal filter when it comes to names, so I rarely comment on them,, good or bad, in real life. A name I love will get a smile, though.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent, Clark, Euan, Thaddeus, Eli or Elias, Wesley, Peter, Nathaniel
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra, Saige, Catherine, Yvette, Viviana, Romilly, Martha, Gillian, Grace

Oh, yeah. There's a large park in my neighborhood that I go to a lot, and I've given compliments to several parents for their excellent name selection. I also compliment people when I'm being introduced to them (or their children) and really like their name.
    Emily // Nineteen // American

Not loving names at the moment.

I don't go out of my way to do it, especially with complete strangers. But if I happen to strike up a conversation with someone and am told names, I will definitely complement, (if I like them,) I did complement my phlebotomist the other day on her name, (Amethyst.)
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Nazareth, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Ulysses, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Woodrow, Leopold

I totally do! Honestly though, I don't have a lot of interaction with parents, so in terms of telling a parent, "I love your kid's name!", I don't get the chance, but if I love someone's name (recently met a girl named Concetta, for example), I won't hesitate to pass on a compliment.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Adelaide Flora, Vivian Lilac, Orchid Minerva, Audrey Cordelia
    Opal, Zinnia, Sefora, Leire, Nuria, Freya

Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas, Ephraim Grey, Joscelin Amos
    Eneko, Ekhi, Bruno, Oriol, Earnest, Ivor