Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mary Clementine was on our short list, and our Maeve Isobel was almost Maeve Caroline - if she'd been a boy, she would have been Teddy (Edward), so I think it's safe to say we have similar taste My vote goes to Mary Clementine with Mary Caroline as a close second.

Mary Clementine... My favourite nn for Mary is Mamie I think it's adorable and really fits with Mary Clementine!

For win-win solution, I like Mary Caroline. Otherwise I'd go with Caroline Blythe. Mary Clementine is cute, but Caroline Blythe is stunning, imo.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Caroline Blythe! OMG love that name!!!

Out of the two I prefer Caroline. It's on my life and I really love it, call her Caroline Clementine - that's a beautiful combination right there
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith