Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Oh Angel, many congratulations to you and the proud Daddy.

Persephone is absolutely beautiful.

I love the name, absolutely adore it.

Welcome to the world (and the Nameberry family!) Persephone.

xx
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

She is adorable and her name is stunning.
    ~Mehri

Congratulations Angel!! Persephone is so beautiful, and her name is fab. Elysia! Swoonerama.
    Sounds like the birth went well.
    Since you posted about it before (hope you don't mind me asking) how was the fear/pain aspect once you were in labor?

Congratulations! Beautiful baby with a beautiful name.

@ Emma -- actually, once I got in there, the fear completely went away. As a matter of fact, I didn't even feel the contractions for a good long while. I didn't feel them till I was closer to 5 cm dilated and then they just hit really hard, which is when I had a low dose epidural. I hit 10 cm about 3 hours later at which point I told the nurse "Hey, I'm feeling new things so you should check me." They did, and an hour and a half later, Persephone was here. It didn't so much as hurt during the pushing as feel like intense pressure. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it might and the L&D nurse said she'd never seen anyone push the way I did. I ended up on my side holding on to my ankles with my legs pulled up.

All in all, I'm very happy with how it went.

Here's the photo link for the online announcement. http://www.conwayregional.org/SeetheBabies
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014