Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation A trio of bad@ss bros

Okay, I've got the first brother's name all made up:
    Soren Altair
    Not budging on this one.
    Now I need a middle name for his brother Uriah, and a first and middle name for their third brother.
    (Sci Fi Dystopian novel. Set in the future, but I liked to use somewhat classic names. Ex. Uriah.)
    Some people are worth melting for.

Soren Altair, Uriah Malte & Eryx Leonhard
    Soren Altair, Uriah Filippo & Eryx Harro
    Soren Altair, Uriah Engelhard & Eryx Drago

- I chose names from the Danish register, as I saw Soren (Søren) had a Danish twist, so I thought it could be fun, throwing in some of the names we use here. ^^
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

I love the name Eryx for the last one!!!!

Middle for Uriah:
    Diesel
    Jax
    Jett
    Steele
    Rider

First for 3rd bro:
    Zane
    Axel
    Ryker
    Maxen

Middle:
    Slade
    Drake
    Blaze
    Zion
    Maddox
    Jasper

Also, I absolutely love the name Soren!!!!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

2nd bro:
    Uriah Flynn
    Uriah Matteo
    Uriah Vaughn
    Uriah Lance

3rd bro (can probably mix and match these first and middle ideas):
    Nikolai Magnus
    Victor Cassius
    Caleb Jericho
    Xavier Callum

I like the name Nikolai but never think to suggest it! I'll definitely remember it for further name suggestions.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski