• Penelope & Juliet

13 27.66%
  • Aurelia & Juliet

11 23.40%
  • Arielle & Juliet

7 14.89%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help naming my twin girls due in August! Penelope/Aurelia/Arielle/Juliet

So we're making progress - much thanks to all of you These are the names we're considering. I'm so anxious to get this right! I would love to know which combo you prefer and any other impressions, thoughts and feelings...
    Last edited by indigowinter; June 17th, 2013 at 04:36 PM.

Aurelia and Juliet is a stunning combo!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I voted for Penelope and Aurelia - two beautiful names, balanced in strength and length.
    I'm not wild about Riley on a girl though. The nicknames Piper and Jet would be an adorable pair.. so Penelope and Juliet would be my second choice.

Penelope and Aurelia! I love them together. I think Penelope nn Piper is a bit of a stretch, but still really cute. However, Aurelia nn Riley? It doesn't really make any sense to me at all, sorry, and I really dislike Riley on a girl! I would love to see something like Pippa and Ari or Poppy and Ari... but Piper and Riley do go well together--it's just such a huge disconnect for me, the gorgeous and striking Penelope and Aurelia, down to the trendy and popular Piper and Riley.

Arielle and Juliet (LOVE the nn Jet for Juliet!) would be my second pick. I know, I know, I'm such a hypocrite, haha. I love Juliet nn Jet, but find no appeal in Arielle/Aurelia nn Riley.

Good luck!

I voted for Aurelia and Juliet. (Actually I remember being one of the ones to suggest that pairing last time.) Both are stunning, sparkling, dramatic and bold. So romantic and beautiful!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy