Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I only have sisters, so the whole boy thing is a foreign concept to me. Raising the girls has been nonstop fun... dressing up and tea parties and ballet and princesses... I'm a very girly girl, so it just worked for me. With boys, I find the baby clothes unfortunate... the nursery decor boring (I mean, seriously, does EVERYTHING need a damn football on it?).... it's just all so blech to me. It's not cute in the least. So, shopping has been non-existent. I've been out shopping, truly I have, but I'm not into it. I tried the gender neutral route, but it's just not me either. I'm really trying to do something. I made myself purchase one baby item a few weeks ago. It ended up being a basic onesie that I stuffed into a closet. Side note: I never purchased a basic onesie for either of my girls, so it was just really... pathetic. Doing this all by force isn't working for me either. It definitely does not get me excited, it just makes me more miserable.

The boy baby names are just boring to me. Some are okay, but none really do it for me.

At this point, I wonder if maybe I shouldn't even worry about shopping or naming. Trying to convince myself to do it seems to have the opposing effect.
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013