Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    I understand more after your latest post. You don't need to name your child straight away, just call him snugglebun or something cute until you find a name that suits him (I only named my daughter a few days ago). Bostonsavy has a thread called Give Me Your Long List, maybe you'll find some inspiration there? Many different naming styles at least

As for the nursery, that should be easier. What do you want the room you feed him in and change him to be? There are so many cute inspirational ones on pinterest, some of my favourites are very gender neutral; not in a boring way though, they're simply beautiful. I didn't know if I were going to have a boy or girl, so I decorated my daughter's nursery for me, not for her. If you want links to gorgeous nurseries, tell me and I'll post some for you
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

You might also be able to find someone else who had a baby boy and could give you everything second hand (or I think there's places online where people sell boxes of second hand baby stuff online). Fewer decisions to make, but more variety.

If your daughters are old enough to be all about pink, they might be old enough to have strong opinions about boys and pink too. Or you could just only take them to the boys section of a clothing store, or use websites so you can limit what they see to the boy options that way.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrycl View Post
    How old are your daughters? Maybe you could get them more involved and bask in the delight of being the mother of two little girls getting ready for a baby brother. They might love to help pick out a name, nursery patterns, etc.

(That said, the nursery patterns are for the mom, not the baby. If he has a safe place to sleep, a couple packs of of boring white onesies to wear, and a mother to feed and take care of him he's going to feel like the luckiest baby in the world. And really, the onesies are optional.)
    The girls are 3 and 4 and suggested naming the baby Dragon and doing his room in Rapunzel
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by wahpro View Post
    The girls are 3 and 4 and suggested naming the baby Dragon and doing his room in Rapunzel
    That's adorable!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I understand more after your latest post. You don't need to name your child straight away, just call him snugglebun or something cute until you find a name that suits him (I only named my daughter a few days ago). Bostonsavy has a thread called Give Me Your Long List, maybe you'll find some inspiration there? Many different naming styles at least

As for the nursery, that should be easier. What do you want the room you feed him in and change him to be? There are so many cute inspirational ones on pinterest, some of my favourites are very gender neutral; not in a boring way though, they're simply beautiful. I didn't know if I were going to have a boy or girl, so I decorated my daughter's nursery for me, not for her. If you want links to gorgeous nurseries, tell me and I'll post some for you
    Most the of the nurseries I'm drawn to are French country inspired ones with lots of shabby chic-ness and frilly white bedding! I know the nursery isn't really for the baby (decor-wise), but I'd feel weird having a boy in such a ruffle-filled confection.

I saw the big name thread below... wow, some people have really long lists! There are a lot of interesting names on there, for certain, and even a few I couldn't begin to pronounce.
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013