Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Thoughts on these names please :)

<3 Shannon
    Mama to Ava Grace and baby boy on the way

My favourite and the only one I like is Gavin. I heavily dislike Landon because to me it sounds like someone trying to London with a fake and cartoonish London accent. Easton sounds wierd and reminds me of Eton, Weston however is on my list so I don't know how that one works - I think because West sounds more like a name than East does. I also like Gavin sounds much better as a brother to Ava than the other two.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

^^ Agree. Plus, Landon makes me think of Michael Landon, and Easton of Brett Easton-Ellis, both not great associations IMO.

I think Michael Landon is a great association with the name Landon: he was a very well-respected actor from Little House on the Prairie. However, from your list, I like Gavin Christopher the most.
    Last edited by kyemsma; June 5th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Caroline, Catherine & Rose; James & Luke, Liam & Patrick

First off they all have a very preppy, upper class type feel. Easton I think is cute and accessible, kind of unexpected but in a good way. Landon is just not my favorite, all the guys I've known named Landon kind of put me off of it. Gavin is handsome, maybe a little popular for my taste but still a great name.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot