Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like both but i would have pronounced Rhys incorrectly if i saw it for the first time on paper. Itll get misspelled and pronounced wrong but if that dosnt bother you then either is nice.

I like both of them quite a lot. I think Rhys and Leo go together really really well though. Usually I prefer Rhys as a MN, and think Augustin Rhys would be a spectacular name, but with Leo Alexander I think Rhys Augustin would be even better.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I prefer Rhys. I think it is a very handsome name. I don't know where you are from, but here in the North East I don't think it would be butchered. Plus Johnathan Rhys Meyers is becoming more well know, so with it being in his name I don't imagine many people would have an issue with pronunciation.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I really like both, so I sympathize with you. Rhys is reserved as a middle name for me, as I love the LOOK of it and how it sounds with longer first names (eg. Augustin Rhys), but like--do not love--the SOUND of it on its own. Before you see it, it just sounds like Reese which to me is a lot less attractive. THere's a lot in spelling!

That said, Rhys Edward is very handsome. As is Augustin Theodore. And both Leo & Rhys and Leo & Gus are perfect.

I guess alone I would vote for Augustin, but with Leo I would chose Rhys over Gus.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I much prefer Rhys. I've never liked any of the August names and I think Rhys goes much better with Leo.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan