Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My favorite is definitely the classic Margaret. Marguerite is also nice. Not a huge fan of Magnolia or Marigold, though.
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

☂nana [24]☂
    mama to pit bulls [z&m]
    ttc ; fiona kathleen, sinead frances or finnegan michael, sullivan james

I know a girl called Mahogany, funnily enough. Her brothers are Timothy & Jackson and her parents are Peter & Katie so it's always seemed really strange to me.. She goes by her middle name most of the time though, which is Marie.

Magnolia is my favourite but mainly because I love the NN Nola for it, too.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

I've known two Maggies that were Megans. Megan isn't exactly cutting edge but I like it.

I love Marguerite, like Margaux (logistically a nightmare but my favourite spelling), and am fond of Magnolia.

For whatever reason I love classic names like Jane, Catherine, and Elizabeth, but I just can't like Margaret. And I like Marigold but I prefer Mari or Goldie as nicknames for it.

Thank you for all of the responses! I LOVE Magnolia nn Maggie but cannot get my husband on board. I've got time for some persuasion though

I really like the name Margaret but I just don't think it is for me. And my name is a diminutive of Margaret so would that be weird?

I hadn't thought of Margaux for Maggie but I like it! I will bring that up to DH.

I want to like Magdalena but I just can't. It is a beautiful name but just not for me.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama