Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autumn Victoria

11 44.00%
  • Violet Catherine

14 56.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lizabethm View Post
    It's hard to say.
    I guess my question would be... are you planning to have another baby? If not I wouldn't mind Vienna and Violet. But if it were me, and I was having a third baby and the first 2 names started with a V then I'd be like oh, should I keep with the V pattern? Or then just do something different and it would not match?
    That's a bit of my problem. The plan is to have four. We actually have a V boy name we really like, Vincent, but no others (I'm really not going for the V thing; I guess I just like V names). I was thinking that Autumn Victoria might be a cute way to connect her to her V-named sister and hopefully future V-named brother without going too V-heavy. :-P

Plus, I should also mention that Autumn is my husband's favorite name and Vienna was my favorite... It's so hard naming little humans! I'm probably just over-thinking it.

I tend to prefer Violet over Autumn, but there is something about the combination of Autumn Victoria that I adore. Violet Catherine is okay, but doesn't have the wow that Autumn Victoria does for me. Plus, I find it matchy that both girls would have the same initials...
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I think Autumn Victoria has a nicer flow, and I agree with the pp that Violet Catherine as a combo is just okay. Plus the matchiness of the same initials is too much for me, so my vote goes to Autumn Victoria!
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent