Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autumn Victoria

11 44.00%
  • Violet Catherine

14 56.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lizabethm View Post
    It's hard to say.
    I guess my question would be... are you planning to have another baby? If not I wouldn't mind Vienna and Violet. But if it were me, and I was having a third baby and the first 2 names started with a V then I'd be like oh, should I keep with the V pattern? Or then just do something different and it would not match?
    That's a bit of my problem. The plan is to have four. We actually have a V boy name we really like, Vincent, but no others (I'm really not going for the V thing; I guess I just like V names). I was thinking that Autumn Victoria might be a cute way to connect her to her V-named sister and hopefully future V-named brother without going too V-heavy. :-P

Plus, I should also mention that Autumn is my husband's favorite name and Vienna was my favorite... It's so hard naming little humans! I'm probably just over-thinking it.

I tend to prefer Violet over Autumn, but there is something about the combination of Autumn Victoria that I adore. Violet Catherine is okay, but doesn't have the wow that Autumn Victoria does for me. Plus, I find it matchy that both girls would have the same initials...
    Ladies
    Avery Elizabeth Celine ~ Caroline Frances Luna ~ Clarity Anneliese Kate
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Marilyn Laura Lucille ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra William Beau ~ Julian Samuel John
    Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wedding first, September 2015 - baby soon after? *fingers crossed*

I think Autumn Victoria has a nicer flow, and I agree with the pp that Violet Catherine as a combo is just okay. Plus the matchiness of the same initials is too much for me, so my vote goes to Autumn Victoria!
    Amara Cora Esme Fiona Gwyneth Hazel Margot Matilda Sylvie Thea
    Archer Callum Emmett Emrys Ezra Ianto Leo Matteo Rhys Theo