Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    True, about Caroline.... Yesterday I did some digging in old family records, and found countless Caroline's Three Ella's... several Josephine's... one Olivia...too many Anna's too count, one swoon worthy Jane Elizabeth! This was from late 1800's... I was thinking wow, all of these names really have come back! LOL!
    I love my name of Caroline and if only the common nickname at the time of Carol hadn't been around I would never have changed it and I would have loved to have had the nn's of Carrie, Carly, Carys, or Cara. I was too polite when younger to insist on my full name so I opted for my fabulous middle name of Margot, however, like you we have a family tree of Carolines and I think it is so special. You are a lucky girl to have such a rich family resource of beautiful names to choose from. My favourites are:

Caroline
    Olivia
    Anna
    Jane
    Psalm 23

Hi Rollo!!! It is SO good to see you!! thank you so much for your input!! I do Love Caroline! Beautiful!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Hi there just wanted to say that I love Evangeline Paloma as a combol!

rollo
    Psalm 23

I love Savannah Jane!