Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have always heard the correct French pronunciation is MadeLEEN.... The only way I pronounce it , or like it to be quite honest is MadeLINE...
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I think the pronunciation/spelling issues with Madeline would put me off of the name, to be honest...
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Jack, Caroline & James, Catherine & Luke, Claire & Liam, Maeve & Patrick

Too many beautiful names to choose from! I love:

Anna Caroline
    Charlotte Eloise
    Lucy Caroline
    Jane Victoria
    Madeline Anne
    Susannah

think the pronunciation/spelling issues with Madeline would put me off of the name, to be honest...

This is the problem I am having with Caroline as well...
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    think the pronunciation/spelling issues with Madeline would put me off of the name, to be honest...
    This is the problem I am having with Caroline as well...
    I know, I know - but with Caroline, there are only two pronunciations/spellings. With Madeline there are so many more...
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Jack, Caroline & James, Catherine & Luke, Claire & Liam, Maeve & Patrick