Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think they look fine together!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I think they all fit together, except Linden stands out. It's a mn and I know it's unisex... but it reminds me of the old, grizzled Lyndon B. Johnson... which stands in contrast to the complete femininity of the other names. Aside from that, I love them together...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    I have to agree that Linden doesn't really flow with the rest of your names. It's the only unisex name and the other names are all distinctly feminine. I also agree that Hazel and Charlotte and Charlotte and Genevieve are good pairs, but Hazel and Genevive don't mesh as well. I do love Amelia Hazel, though. It's lovely.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

I do think Amelia goes better with Charlotte and Genevieve, in which case I would work on picking a different middle name for Genevieve.

On the other hand Hazel and Charlotte work together, in which case you could replace Genevieve altogether. Maybe even Amelia, Charlotte and Hazel?

Amelia Harper
    Charlotte Elaine
    Hazel Penelope

Oh, I just saw the above suggestion of Amelia Linden, Charlotte Elaine, and Hazel Genevieve...even better. Keep all the names you love!
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I can see Hazel and Charlotte (English tea and crumpet pair) as sisters or Charlotte and Genevieve (French connection) but they do seem a bit off when all three are together. The combo Genevieve Linden is too heavy on the "in/en" sound for my liking.
    Not a fan of the unisex Linden. Evie is a cute nickname for Genevieve but it is cutsie like Vivi. I would either try to find another french name to replace Hazel or find a less french name to replace Genevieve. Since you aren't a fan of the nicknames for Genevieve I would find another name to replace that one.

Looking at your signature all of these work better imo

Adelaide, Charlotte and Genevieve
    Hazel, Charlotte and Amelia
    Hazel, Charlotte and Meredith
    Hazel, Charlotte and Willa
    Hazel, Charlotte and Fiona
    Last edited by sarab.cook; June 5th, 2013 at 02:08 PM.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham