Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Musical Main Character

I'm working on an idea about a girl whose life is greatly influenced by music. She is shy but stunningly beautiful, very self conscious and resorts to starving herself. She loves older music from older decades (60's-90's...?) Currently my fave name for her is Isla. I think it suits her very well. Any middle and last name suggestions? She is 14 or 15, with long dark hair, lanky and tall.

Isla...how exactly would you pronounce that? I think the middle name should be short and the last name should be longer, or vice versa (is that even how you spell vice versa?)
    Isla Eve
    Isla Ella (maybe it rhymes too much for your taste, but I think it sounds musical in its own right)
    Isla Mae
    Isla Kate
    Isla Bree
    Isla Della (same as with Ella; rhymes, but sounds musical itself, so it fits the character)

Last names:
    Marx
    Reuben
    Elliot
    Brown
    West
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I like the name Philyra, it means Lover of Music. I'm a in love with this name, to any character who is out there.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

I think Aria would be another nice name for the character.
    Isla Celeste Tiemann
    Isla Natalie Cahill
    Isla Corinthe Wood
    Isla Judith Coulter
    Isla Mariette Castaldi
    ~Mehri