Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Emmeline Poppy Ruth is my favorite! I love the idea of Emmy Roo, just so adorable

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I like Emmeline Poppy Jane best of all the suggestions. I also love Emmeline Poppy all by itself! Does she really need 2 middle names?

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Lindsay - I should have known you would love Emmy Roo! The last time Emmeline was on my list, my combo was Emmeline Ruby, nn Emmy Roo, and I loved it. While I still like it, I'm not sure I adore it as much as I used to, and Emmeline Poppy Rue/Emmeline Poppy Ruth is definitely not my favorite of the combo options. Unless there's another way to get to Roo that's fairly common (and short!) I'm not sure it's really going to make the cut.

@thatkathryngirl - because all my other combos have two MNs, and I love the idea of having two MNs, and I'm way too OCD not to keep it even all the way across the board. I do really love just Emmeline Poppy--I think it's super sweet--but I'm quite adamant about using two MNs.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Lindsay - I should have known you would love Emmy Roo! The last time Emmeline was on my list, my combo was Emmeline Ruby, nn Emmy Roo, and I loved it. While I still like it, I'm not sure I adore it as much as I used to, and Emmeline Poppy Rue/Emmeline Poppy Ruth is definitely not my favorite of the combo options. Unless there's another way to get to Roo that's fairly common (and short!) I'm not sure it's really going to make the cut.

What about Emmeline Poppy Brooke NN Emmy Roo? It's the only other one I can think of that is short and gives you Roo as a possibility.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names